Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Update: The Man Who Confessed To A Fatal Drunk Driving Crash Still Imprisoned


The social movement begun by Alex Sheen in Lakewood continues to grow around the world. Because I Said I Would gained notoriety a year ago, when a young Columbus man confessed to driving drunk and causing a crash that killed another man, BEFORE he was even charged.  Matthew Cordle made a promise, to own up to the crime and accept whatever punishment he was given.

He remains behind bars.

Cordle's video confession went viral, focusing attention on Mr. Sheen and the story behind Because I Said I Would.  A new video gives Cordle another chance to deliver his anti-drunk driving plea.  And in this interview, Alex Sheen explains how Because I Said I Would has grown in the past year.



No comments:

Post a Comment