Monday, August 18, 2014

Parents Push To Ban Caffeine Powder Sales Online

Even Dr.Christina Delos Reyes of University Hospitals Case Medical Center had not heard of powdered caffeine before the death last May of Logan Stiner, and she's an addiction psychiatrist.  Logan was a high school senior, about to graduate from Keystone High school when he died of a caffeine powder overdose.
Dr. Delos Reyes discusses Logan's parents' efforts to ban the sale of the stuff on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment